Vice setup?

I know I use the shit out of my vice. I recently broke it and trying to figure out a way to have the new one mount to bench but still be able to quickly remove it if needed. Any of you guys have a creative mounting solution for a vice?

2 hours ago, ManinBlack said:

You could make something like this and mount it to your bench. Basically a receiver hitch for a vise. 

8AC2063D-5760-45EA-9074-3C7870C2B5CF.png

Ok, I like this. So it could be set up on the bench for light-use and if I really need to crank on it I could just transfer in the hitch of my truck. Is this a amazon items?

3 hours ago, AxK said:

Ok, I like this. So it could be set up on the bench for light-use and if I really need to crank on it I could just transfer in the hitch of my truck. Is this a amazon items?

Then you could use one of these, and take it with you on the trail. 

https://www.quadratec.com/products/92011_3000.htm?gclid=Cj0KCQiA_8OPBhDtARIsAKQu0gbX5-RPLH1AdIErGPeJnn5T4qqPAGJCl00xfWArT23pPfGmO4ygPuMaAi7fEALw_wcB

9 hours ago, Jdofmemi said:

I have one of those for the trail.  I used it a while back to straighten an AntiRock arm that one of the guys had bent.  It works for what it is, but it’s no substitute for a good shop vice. 

• Like 1