Genright Cargo Rack

AJK

3 hours ago, Jdofmemi said:

I don't have it, but am planning on getting one. Maybe two, still deciding what to do with Vengeance. 

I'm also thinking about changing my spare tire mounting on White Jeep, laying it flat on the floor, with the GR rack over it. Possibly the same on Vengeance. 

Lol. I am thinking same.

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, MIOffroadCustoms said:

Let me know when you guys are ready. I will work up a quote for you! 

If we order one through you, how does the shipping work?

Remember Alan and I are both in California, so direct ship from HR triggers tax to be applied, unlike shipping to another state. 

Sweet. That's been my only gripe with Genright is you have to pay shipping which is ridiculous when I live an hour away so I usually just go through Off Road Warehouse so that I could get free shipping to their store which is a few miles down the road.

I like the full rack but I haven't found any pictures with the best top Fastback on to see if it fits.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, AxK said:

Sweet. That's been my only gripe with Genright is you have to pay shipping which is ridiculous when I live an hour away so I usually just go through Off Road Warehouse so that I could get free shipping to their store which is a few miles down the road.

I like the full rack but I haven't found any pictures with the best top Fastback on to see if it fits.

I’ve done a ton of searching for pics of it in the “low position”.  I’m probably going to want it anyway. 😂   I’ll be a Guinea pig. 

12 minutes ago, BaddestCross said:

I realize that. This rack that I have goes on either one, I believe, and their fastback top can go over it.

I'm pretty sure I've seen the GR rack inside of a fastback top on a 4 door, but I could be wrong 🤷

I emailed them yesterday waiting on a response. I cant find a photo with a fastback on.

10 hours ago, MIOffroadCustoms said:

It can be used but, It will be VERY tight against the back window with a Trek top via GR.  

That’s great news.   I got the invoice and paid it. 
I currently have the rugged ridge fastback (the cheap one that’s in Moby) but planning on getting a trek top and uppers in twill whenever the new half doors I ordered in October are finally shipped. 
  Unfortunately I probably won’t get the cage in until mid March. My next weekend off is a family weekend then I head to Palm Springs my next weekend off a couple of weeks later. 

• Thumbs Up 1
On 2/16/2022 at 6:24 AM, MIOffroadCustoms said:

GenRight says they can’t guarantee fitment with a trek top. However they did say they have seen them used with one. They are just not sure if any mods were made to do so. 

At least that’s the explanation I received from GenRight. 

Hmmmm, that makes me a little nervous.