Air bumps

Getting King air bumps for Vengeance, and I will need front and rear cans for them. 

Front is stretched 3", with  hacked up EVO double throwdown tower, so nothing will lube up right. 

Rear is a 12" stretch, I think a normal rear can will work, combined with new rear towers. 

I have to outboard my coilovers and close up the floor. 

What is the best mount to get for this?

If doing all new mounts, I would stay away from the adjustable mounts. If you mount the cans higher than needed (if you think you’re going to be changing cycle later) you can adjust with a tube sleeve over the bump. The adjustable ones are not really HD because the aluminum threads tend to be the problem if really using them. 
for clearance issues on the front with dtd setup we used the Light Racing jounce stops.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
15 hours ago, Redline said:

If doing all new mounts, I would stay away from the adjustable mounts. If you mount the cans higher than needed (if you think you’re going to be changing cycle later) you can adjust with a tube sleeve over the bump. The adjustable ones are not really HD because the aluminum threads tend to be the problem if really using them. 
for clearance issues on the front with dtd setup we used the Light Racing jounce stops.

That's good info Devin.

7 hours ago, Jdofmemi said:

These are for Vengeance. 

It had no bumps, unless you count when the axle housing hits the frame🤦

Along with your longer coilovers, Vengeance will take on a whole new stance. I'm tired of hanging the belly on every anthill. 

Hmmmm….Alan, do you recall several conversations in Sand Hollow saying Vengance needs to be taller?   Lol

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Weebz said:

Low is one thing.  Dune buggy low is another.   Lol

This 👆. It was so low it was ridiculous. 

Counting the New Years adjustment, I've raised it 3". 

Recently I parked next to a bone stock 2 door on 31s. I compared height, my cowl was 3" higher, and I'm on 40s. 

• Haha 1