And so it begins

FYI for anyone who has to use synergy axle shock mounts and evo upper brackets. You need to move the shock to outside of lower mount and then make new double sheer tab. Also need to change shock rod end to a plus 2. Haven’t figured out new bump pad quite yet though.

33001AC4-27D2-4628-90F6-F55BE3898B36.jpeg

6CADC0F6-B2D9-4C7A-85FD-6E166889441A.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 1
15 minutes ago, Redline said:

Didn’t take pic when cycled the front end because we were in hurry to get the back in and measure for driveshafts. But still made #tuckedTuesday! 
Errr there’s going to be a lil trimming needed.

A35881F6-9DCA-4786-B195-BE632A7719EF.jpeg

It might be the angle of the picture but are you gonna have to shave the rear bumper?

13 minutes ago, AxK said:

It might be the angle of the picture but are you gonna have to shave the rear bumper?

It sure is looking that way. Didn’t get to articulate it, but it’s pretty close just straight up and down. Looks to be the same in the front too. At straight bump in the front, there is maybe 1/4” turned. I was hoping that the width difference in the kr3 would make up for the height difference but I was wrong. Also that extra 1.5” width of a Currie makes huge difference too. Because of the pumpkin I was able to bottom Chelsea’s out almost 2” higher and didn’t have near as much rubbage/trimming needed.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Confused 1
9 hours ago, Redline said:

It sure is looking that way. Didn’t get to articulate it, but it’s pretty close just straight up and down. Looks to be the same in the front too. At straight bump in the front, there is maybe 1/4” turned. I was hoping that the width difference in the kr3 would make up for the height difference but I was wrong. Also that extra 1.5” width of a Currie makes huge difference too. Because of the pumpkin I was able to bottom Chelsea’s out almost 2” higher and didn’t have near as much rubbage/trimming needed.

Oh shit, yeah more work but it will be worth it. If I could I would come out and help this week but I just dont have the time.