And so it begins

100% worth all the work! Have a few things on the list to change (eventually), but didn’t have a single issue this weekend and definitely no regrets! Now I see why Alan and wcJerry do so much dumb stuff. Spent most of the trail run Saturday looking for harder ways other people were doing just to see if it could! 
First real test was heartbreak ridge and at the top thought “that was lame”, so next went to Turkey Claw just to see what it looked like. Made it right up the whole thing without anybody with me and had never seen it besides the first 50’ at KOH. 
All of my spring setup is off now though. Took all the preload out front and rear but still sittings pretty tall so going to lighten the rates up a bit. I’m quickly learning there’s always something that needs changed. I thought having a Jeep was going to be a relaxing time compared to working on race cars!

4B6EA05A-294E-4567-8CD4-23CE0837A7AE.jpeg

63A27B9C-34FB-4780-8377-B1789A2F724B.jpeg

82798265-A1CC-426D-8420-37E7B848F3E5.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
On 2/26/2022 at 11:19 AM, Gruff said:

Looks good. Did you have to monkey with rear like you did the front?

The back went pretty quick thankfully. Only reworks really that I had to do was weld a 1/4” spacer on the bump stop pads because my shocks were just barely bottoming out first and rerun the ebrake cables to the outside of frame. 
Thanks again for the deal! I’m sure your new setup is going to be amazing.

• Like 1