Random Pics

Gruff

On 2/9/2023 at 12:26 PM, fiend said:

China probably gets more information from the tick tock app than from the balloons. But we definitely should be shooting them down anyway. 

Because it's fun to shoot down stuff with an F22...by the way, the balloon that was shot down off the S Carolina coast was the first aerial kill by an F22...

5 hours ago, Gruff said:

That's Hepta's new rear isn't it? I like his stuff. 

Yeah it’s his rear setup for coilovers.  Definitely a very nice piece which makes the installation much easier and spot on compared to drenching them in etc..  

I’ve been talking to both him and Don at RPM, picking both of their brains on their suspensions and what they were going for on each of their offerings for my JKU.  From clearance, bind, on road manners, climbing manners etc. and then got into details like anti squat numbers etc..

I just ordered a 3 link long arm front from Don that should fix a lot of my current issues and give me a lot of good options like this going forward into the future when I eventually do the rear.

4 hours ago, KevinG said:

I saw this last week.  My wife spent most of her career on flight ops for the U2.  

148305_176921142323103_4485247_n.jpg

Heck yeah that is really awesome; your lady taking care of the Dragon Lady. 🤘
Always been into aircraft; worked in aerospace quality and engineering for 24 years.   

• Like 1

Ha ha!  Thats awesome that you know about it.  I got to ride in the pilot car quite a few times at Beale when they were landing it and it was a blast..  Joan Lunden back in the 90's did a special report where she got to go up in one, and my wife is in the report getting her in her suit.  15 years later Top Gear did a video on it, and again my wife was in it.  Pretty small group of people have worked with that plane.

• Like 1