Random Pics

Gruff

5 hours ago, 6wt said:

Please tell me you fished all of those spots…well, not the pit toilet…

Yes sir, Goldens and brookies in both Hidden Lake and Baker Lake.  Hiked down to Green Lake from the Coyote Plateau for some great brown trout fishing also. (I know I put a photo of that lake from above also)
Fished a lot of the other local photos I posted. Rocky Bottow Lake (Before it dried up and lost its fish) Funnel, Owens River, Convict, June Lake Loop, Walker Lake, Topaz, Twins, The Rez, Virginia’s etc.  All the easy access Mammoth Lakes etc.. 🍻👍

• Thumbs Up 1
36 minutes ago, Crawl2Camp said:

Yes sir, Goldens and brookies in both Hidden Lake and Baker Lake.  Hiked down to Green Lake from the Coyote Plateau for some great brown trout fishing also. (I know I put a photo of that lake from above also)
Fished a lot of the other local photos I posted. Rocky Bottow Lake (Before it dried up and lost its fish) Funnel, Owens River, Convict, June Lake Loop, Walker Lake, Topaz, Twins, The Rez, Virginia’s etc.  All the easy access Mammoth Lakes etc.. 🍻👍

brah…I’m going to have to get your number…looking to fill a Nov fishing slot…

• Thumbs Up 1
1 hour ago, suicideking said:

I used to have an emperor scorpion I bought at a pet shop. I told my wife I was going to buy a couple to live in the garage to kill crickets and other bugs. She wasn't amused. 

As in I’m getting a divorce lawyer…

• Haha 3
13 hours ago, 6wt said:

In the garage this morning…one of the desert’s denizens…

9F5CB1D2-7BD9-40E3-BC62-06EEC5911C11.jpeg

Hard to tell how big it is, without anything for reference. 

When my son was 2ish, he was playing outside in Ridgecrest and found one. The body alone was 3 inches long!

He wanted to play with it😱

• Haha 2
On 10/3/2022 at 10:44 AM, suicideking said:

The local Burros. 

burros.thumb.jpg.9925497b0369539e578ed7b13b29f391.jpg

This one was following us down the street. He must have been lonely. Leroy was not amused. 

Burro2.thumb.jpg.9e0eb218a5ffea3a699ade95c033e241.jpg

Burro3.thumb.jpg.3b35764cb8d05379617535ea81aabf90.jpg

Moreno Valley? If so, I saw those same burros at that same spot a few weeks ago.