Genright Aux Fuel Tank (Offer-up)

On 3/1/2022 at 6:48 PM, Crawl2Camp said:

Not sure if anyone could use this or if it could be also used as a stand alone, since it seems to be close to the same as their 20 gallon cell.  It’s FS on offer up for $750. 

Can you post the link?

• Thumbs Up 1

Talked to Genright right now and they told me that this tank is physically the same as their 20 gallon stand alone tank.  This should be a good discounted option for those that need a rear tank due to axle change etc.  

Unfortunately I have the Motobilt frame chop rear bumper, so if I ever go to a larger axle like a sterling I would need to buy their tank. 

31 minutes ago, Crawl2Camp said:

Talked to Genright right now and they told me that this tank is physically the same as their 20 gallon stand alone tank.  This should be a good discounted option for those that need a rear tank due to axle change etc.  

Unfortunately I have the Motobilt frame chop rear bumper, so if I ever go to a larger axle like a sterling I would need to buy their tank. 

Did you happen to ask Genright if they sell the accessory components (pictured) separately? I looks like the offer up tank doesn’t have the tubing and other stuff shown on the Genright website. 

E1C1854B-EE0A-4B8F-817E-80FD7B780E5B.jpeg

5 minutes ago, fiend said:

Did you happen to ask Genright if they sell the accessory components (pictured) separately? I looks like the offer up tank doesn’t have the tubing and other stuff shown on the Genright website. 

E1C1854B-EE0A-4B8F-817E-80FD7B780E5B.jpeg

I did not.  my only intention was to find out if this could be used as/was the same as their stand alone tank.  Figure most here are crawl not overland focused and the stand alone doesn’t come with/doesn’t require that stuff.

https://genright.com/products/jeep-jk-20-gal-single-gas-tank-steel-skid-plate.html