Prorock 60xd axle bridge

Has anyone ever heard of or have any idea of a bridge that will fit a prorock 60 xd front axle housing for a 3 link mount? I have a “custom” one which is basically 3 plates of .5 inch steel welded together, and works without issue..:but its always bothered me that it seems to be the only axle that doesnt seem to have any truss/bridge options…🍺

99153C96-8276-45EA-8659-B22EB333F70C.jpeg

13 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Are you worried about it not being strong enough? I think that axle is plenty strong enough without any bridge.

As for a truss no, im not worried about axle strength. Im more curious about a bridge for mounting link mounts. And it would give me something to mount my rsm off of instead of creating the weirdness that i have to make haha

On 3/3/2022 at 3:03 PM, Fury22 said:

Has anyone ever heard of or have any idea of a bridge that will fit a prorock 60 xd front axle housing for a 3 link mount? I have a “custom” one which is basically 3 plates of .5 inch steel welded together, and works without issue..:but its always bothered me that it seems to be the only axle that doesnt seem to have any truss/bridge options…🍺

99153C96-8276-45EA-8659-B22EB333F70C.jpeg

We recently seen a similar style bridge on a front 4 link set up peel away from the axle on the Arizona trip. 

I would suggest that you make sure it is also tied into the diff housing in the center somehow, so the entire load is not on the two ends. 

That gives a lot of leverage, where another point in the center would really help. 

Screenshot_20220530-110008.jpg