Let’s See Your Jeep Tool Organization / Storage

What is everyone doing to keep tools organized and stored in their Jeep?  Just looking for ideas..
I went from a super organized tool box in my garage to what seems to be 10 pounds of tools in a 5 pound bag.  It’s such a PITA mess and I hate searching for things in it.  It’s always like playing where’s Waldo. 

• Haha 1

I just wheel with Byron....

In all seriousness, I have a couple of Husky bags from Home Depot that I carry a set of sockets, end wrenches and stuff rolled in shop towels and then run the shoulder straps through the latch anchors on the back seat.  Pretty much the same 10 lb in a 5lb bag, but 20 lbs in 2 5lb bags.

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, KevinG said:

I just wheel with Byron....

In all seriousness, I have a couple of Husky bags from Home Depot that I carry a set of sockets, end wrenches and stuff rolled in shop towels and then run the shoulder straps through the latch anchors on the back seat.  Pretty much the same 10 lb in a 5lb bag, but 20 lbs in 2 5lb bags.

Yeah I think my one tool bag probably weighs 25-30 pounds.  I also anchor mine behind the back seat, but I’m looking to remove the 60% side of my back seat and only leave the smaller side for the dog to travel on. 

this is most of what permanently lives in my Jeep .  Fridge on top of the Tuffy. Gonna put it on the drivers side with a tilt slide eventually. 

2 tool bags. Atlas 46 with hand tools sockets wrenches everything you’d expect . Husky larger tool bag with impact wrench, impact sockets, grinder, and assorted other things. 2 helinox chairs and a table, 2 50 cal ammo boxes with fluids, small bottle Jack, and cans of paint.  A tire table, a tire plug kit, and a power pack for jumping . 

Off road recovery gear and straps live in saddle bags on the sides .  Soft shackles and winch remote behind drivers seat pocket .  Air up hose, tire deflators and accessories behind passenger seat pocket 
A7F65529-33C1-4353-A4C4-22531EECEE07.thumb.jpeg.c7d43fa39f7f04c3a8129508fd1ac858.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 3
20 minutes ago, Jetlau3 said:

this is most of what permanently lives in my Jeep .  Fridge on top of the Tuffy. Gonna put it on the drivers side with a tilt slide eventually. 

2 tool bags. Atlas 46 with hand tools sockets wrenches everything you’d expect . Husky larger tool bag with impact wrench, impact sockets, grinder, and assorted other things. 2 helinox chairs and a table, 2 50 cal ammo boxes with fluids, small bottle Jack, and cans of paint.  A tire table, a tire plug kit, and a power pack for jumping . 

Off road recovery gear and straps live in saddle bags on the sides .  Soft shackles and winch remote behind drivers seat pocket .  Air up hose, tire deflators and accessories behind passenger seat pocket 
A7F65529-33C1-4353-A4C4-22531EECEE07.thumb.jpeg.c7d43fa39f7f04c3a8129508fd1ac858.jpeg

Thanks for mentioning the Atlas 46.  I had never heard of them and checked them out right now.  Lots of cool tool storage solutions.  

3 hours ago, Jdofmemi said:

Those are pretty nice. 

I was impressed when I seen Devin's, but it is so damn expensive. 

What he said.  Really nice but I don’t need another whole tool set.  Just to organize mine.   Lol

On 3/8/2022 at 8:19 AM, AxK said:

Atlas are awesome just pricey. Devin has this and I love it.

https://speedtoolsinc.com/product/speed-tools-mobile-tool-case/

I got mine at a super discount that Robby figured out he was losing money through so it’s gone now. The Speed tools are nice and organized but not that high of quality.

In our race trucks we use the Atlas46 bags. When I first saw them I tried to get the “can I get a couple to test durability” line and they shot that down. They said their bags are 100% warranty if anything rips, breaks, wears through, so they were confident didn’t need any more testing. Literally have 1000s of miles on multiple bags and have only had 1 issue where a center punch poked through a bag. Sent it in to them for repair and see if they truly did stand behind product. To my surprise got a brand new tool roll within weeks. I’ll try to post some pics tomorrow if I remember when I’m in the shop.

• Thumbs Up 2