Crawl2Camp’s 2014 JKUR Build(s)

I’ve pretty much decided on a design similar to this for my roll cage, although it will be following the Genright center tubes back. (Not this triple bar design). I also want to be able to mount a gear basket in place of the tire at will. 

Jeep is now back up and running better than ever, after the 109K mile tune up that I piddled with.  Glad I got in there as there other things that needed to be addressed t hat could have been an immediate major issue if left unattended.  

Should have the 3 link fully installed by the end of next week. 

I’m also flipping my rear shocks, as I hammered the sh*t out of them on my last run out and almost took out a shock.  I also will be swapping in a rear anti rock.  Teraflex/Tire Pros/superlift (whatever they identify as now) sent me out a whole new upgraded bushing package for my Falcon shocks, so that I can flip the reservoirs to the top.  They were super awesome to deal with by simply inquiring on doing that.  Sent me all of the parts free of charge.  🤙. I also picked up one of their crancase vent system kits.  https://teraflex.com/jk-3-6l-crankcase-vent-system-kit.html

C5636959-FB8C-4074-9A5F-82D8496AB98F.png

8C78D4D3-803C-4E3D-ADBA-061337B8E1B8.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 2

Hey Kevin, one last questioin on your doors. I just saw on MB website the FRONT SOFT UPPER WINDOW ADAPTER KIT FOR MOTOBILT FRONT HALF DOORS FOR JEEP JKU $199.99. Do the doors you have come with the option to add the upper window or do you need the attachement above?

Also, how is the 3 link comming along?