Crawl2Camp’s 2014 JKUR Build(s)

On 9/10/2022 at 12:26 AM, Crawl2Camp said:

DA5EEA1D-157A-4961-9685-3B5CC865528D.jpeg

*Best Steve Irwin Voice   "Here we have the elusive JK in it's natural habitat gathering around the local watering hole"  (I'll get rid of my picture later today so it won't clutter up your thread.  Just thought it was funny that I have the same angle)

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, fiend said:

Looks great. What springs did you end up running? How much bump front and rear?

Thanks Greer.  🍻I put in new Metalcloak 4.5” coils, however I added a 1” spacer to the passenger rear due to the gas tank lean/sag and then proceeded to at a set of 1” spacers in the front to even the height out.  Im running 4” of bumpstop front and rear.

5 hours ago, Crawl2Camp said:

Thanks Greer.  🍻I put in new Metalcloak 4.5” coils, however I added a 1” spacer to the passenger rear due to the gas tank lean/sag and then proceeded to at a set of 1” spacers in the front to even the height out.  Im running 4” of bumpstop front and rear.

Sweet. Looks great. Similar to my set up.

12 hours ago, Crawl2Camp said:

you’ll have to help me out with that once I get all of the little things finished. 😉🍻
With the weather cooling I’ve been able to finally start crossing things off the list.

Sure does make it easier to get things done. I’m redoing my PSC set up and swapping my front track bar. Still need to get my parking brake working. Those should be the last items on my list.  When do you expect to be trail ready?

• Like 1