Gas prices 🤬

Jdofmemi

38 minutes ago, BHaner said:

I don't normally complain... Because it is what it is...  But once I start driving this it really starts to suck.

IMG_0543.thumb.JPG.fd855ca7b6ab780a6ec1506898e39455.JPG

Thats what 250-300K worth of toys and a truck/trailer to pull them in that photo?  Cmon now, your a big baller and thats chump change.

image.gif.c2ee3de4d2c9df46b6a3abf8f306b9d6.gif

7 minutes ago, Crawl2Camp said:

Thats what 250-300K worth of toys and a truck/trailer to pull them in that photo?  Cmon now, your a big baller and thats chump change.

image.gif.c2ee3de4d2c9df46b6a3abf8f306b9d6.gif

It still sucks!  $1,000 fillups are no fun for anyone...

• Thumbs Up 2

Sorry but living in Southern California I’ve just become desensitized to it over the years.  That and all my cars prior to the Jeep were sports cars, which required premium fuel and had crap gas mileage as well. Actually my daily is still a turbo which requires premium fuel.  😂 Owning the toys have always required me to “pay to play” in one form or another.  Insurance, mods, fuel, tickets, impounds, suspended licenses..       

2 hours ago, suicideking said:

It's been a factor for me when trying to decide if I should go wheeling. I'm trying to limit wheeling to once or twice per month. 

Your going to have to win your poker night, in order to fund your fuel requirements for the month. And lets hope nothing gets damaged or breaks out on the trail.  I still remember when that brand new long travel Fox shock of yours got taken out in Calico.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2
15 hours ago, suicideking said:

It's been a factor for me when trying to decide if I should go wheeling. I'm trying to limit wheeling to once or twice per month. 

A day of wheeling in Big Bear or Calico for me is $80-100 in gas. It adds up. 

• Thumbs Up 1
14 hours ago, Crawl2Camp said:

Your going to have to win your poker night, in order to fund your fuel requirements for the month. And lets hope nothing gets damaged or breaks out on the trail.  I still remember when that brand new long travel Fox shock of yours got taken out in Calico.

Yes, it's a gamble either way for me lol. I made $80 playing Poker Saturday.

So the average game will cost me around $60 - 80 which used to be similar to gas money. With the possibility that I will make money. Motino cost me around $110 in gas, plus has the potential to cost thousands on a bad day.

Wheeling is still more fun though. 

Blaine was pissed that I broke that shock. They weren't easy to find at the time. Probably worse now. I know Lloyd is having trouble getting parts.