Flying Motorbike

Crawl2Camp

Nice, Ninja’s were very hot bikes over the years and 1000’s are damn fast!  When did you get rid of yours?

I had a Yamaha FZR600 when I was younger, but it didn't end well for me.  Yet another brush with death that I’ve come up against in my life and lived through.  
There’s a 59’ Harley that has my name on it in my dads garage.  Yet another project.    

E7E74F11-B5AE-4FAF-AE27-1310A0A43B01.jpeg

10 hours ago, Crawl2Camp said:

Nice, Ninja’s were very hot bikes over the years and 1000’s are damn fast!  When did you get rid of yours?

I had a Yamaha FZR600 when I was younger, but it didn't end well for me.  Yet another brush with death that I’ve come up against in my life and lived through.  
There’s a 59’ Harley that has my name on it in my dads garage.  Yet another project.    

E7E74F11-B5AE-4FAF-AE27-1310A0A43B01.jpeg

I sold the bike a year or two ago. I had it mostly for commuting when I had a long commute.  Now I have a short commute and just wasn’t using the bike.  

• Thumbs Up 1
35 minutes ago, Jdofmemi said:

I had the predecessor to the Ninja, a GPZ 550. Baby brother so to speak. Ran with some guys with 750s and 1000s. 

After a few near death experiences, I decided to sell it and live longer. 

Nice.  Yeah the lighter bikes are definitely still screamers.  

I hear you on the wanting to live longer. That’s why I never got another one.  I’ve also known a few people who passed on them unfortunately. 

1 hour ago, Jdofmemi said:

I had the predecessor to the Ninja, a GPZ 550. Baby brother so to speak. Ran with some guys with 750s and 1000s. 

After a few near death experiences, I decided to sell it and live longer. 

Definitely risks involved. Lots depends on the rider.  But even great care can’t eliminate al risk