Sales and Deals

fiend

If there is already a thread on this, apologies, I can’t find it. 

Thought it might be useful to have a place where we can post sales and other deals that might be of interest to the community. 

One I recently saw is 10% off at Core 4x4, I think through the end of the month.   Enter “CORE10” discount code. 

Another is 15% off at Ballistic Fabrication. Enter code “MD15” through May 31.

• Thumbs Up 1

Motobilt also has 10% off their entire site through the holiday. (No code needed)

Genright has 10% off their roll cages right now which is quite rare. (Until 5/30)

VKS has 10% off their entire site plus free shipping as well for the holiday weekend. (No code)

• Thumbs Up 1

Few more I just saw this morning:

Morris 4x4 -  10% off site wide. Brand restrictions so check prior to checkout. (Code: MDAY22)

Fusion 4x4 -  Free shipping on all axle sets. Buy 4 get 1 free KMC beadlocks. 15% off 2.5 ton steering/10% off steering packages.

Metalcloak - 10% off site wide for the holiday weekend. (No code needed)

• Thumbs Up 1
On 5/27/2022 at 6:42 AM, Crawl2Camp said:

Few more I just saw this morning:

Morris 4x4 -  10% off site wide. Brand restrictions so check prior to checkout. (Code: MDAY22)

Fusion 4x4 -  Free shipping on all axle sets. Buy 4 get 1 free KMC beadlocks. 15% off 2.5 ton steering/10% off steering packages.

Metalcloak - 10% off site wide for the holiday weekend. (No code needed)

Good deal at fusion. 

On 5/26/2022 at 5:37 PM, Crawl2Camp said:

Motobilt also has 10% off their entire site through the holiday. (No code needed)

Genright has 10% off their roll cages right now which is quite rare. (Until 5/30)

VKS has 10% off their entire site plus free shipping as well for the holiday weekend. (No code)

Cage discount is tempting. But I need to stop wrenching and start wheeling. 🤪

36 minutes ago, AxK said:

Same here...i was pondering this cage as well.

Do it!

Seeing how flimsy the factory cage is, even with the added sport cage, I'm super glad to have one going in, and will add a real cage to Vengeance soon. 

I had to get winched by the cage to get off the rock I posted pics of, and was concerned about the amount of deflection it had just from an easy pull

• Thumbs Up 1
1 hour ago, fiend said:

I picked up some new front and rear springs (synergy) and rear lower control arms (core 4x4). Basically, replacing worn out parts without a total redo of my suspension. 

Nice Greer.  👍
What size did you go with on the new Synergy coils?  

7 hours ago, Crawl2Camp said:

Nice Greer.  👍
What size did you go with on the new Synergy coils?  

I got the 4.5” coils. Same thing I had before. It’s just that, after 8 or so years, mine had sagged about an inch.       So I’ll get that inch of up travel back with the new coils. I suppose a downside could be raised center of gravity, but with the wider track and more weight of the new axles, I doubt it will be a problem. 

• Thumbs Up 1
1 hour ago, fiend said:

I got the 4.5” coils. Same thing I had before. It’s just that, after 8 or so years, mine had sagged about an inch.       So I’ll get that inch of up travel back with the new coils. I suppose a downside could be raised center of gravity, but with the wider track and more weight of the new axles, I doubt it will be a problem. 

Nice, I’ll be looking forward to hearing and seeing how those coils work out for you and your impressions.  I know Synergy changed their coil from a linear design to a true dual rate like Metalcloaks coils.  4.5” is really the way to go and *when* you go to 40’s will be the perfect height.  👍

4 hours ago, Crawl2Camp said:

Nice, I’ll be looking forward to hearing and seeing how those coils work out for you and your impressions.  I know Synergy changed their coil from a linear design to a true dual rate like Metalcloaks coils.  4.5” is really the way to go and *when* you go to 40’s will be the perfect height.  👍

Yes I did see that their new design is dual rate. We will see how they do. I was happy with the original 4.5” synergy springs; they served me well. 

• Thumbs Up 1
6 hours ago, fiend said:

Yes I did see that their new design is dual rate. We will see how they do. I was happy with the original 4.5” synergy springs; they served me well. 

I like the dual rate stuff I’ve been running a lot.  It takes weight so much better than my old Rock Krawler coils which were saggy junk and they have great extended lengths.  No more riding funny with the front up in the air and rear down when loaded up with camping gear etc. and no floating feel with lots of rear weight.  

EEDC842C-02A6-47BC-9ED8-E54BC11CDD07.jpeg

• Haha 1