Sales and Deals

fiend

2 hours ago, Jdofmemi said:

https://www.core4x4.com/

20% off at Core 4x4 this weekend 

I and my friend Luis both bought their front track bar and had issues with fitment.  His hit his poison spyder diff cover and i had issues with it being too long and the jam nut hitting the frame side bracket.  We contacted them a few times and they finally gave us options to resolve the issue.  We then got ghosted on multiple replies back on how we wanted to move forward.  Just wanted to hi light our experience with them and their warranty.

On 7/3/2022 at 12:14 AM, Crawl2Camp said:

I and my friend Luis both bought their front track bar and had issues with fitment.  His hit his poison spyder diff cover and i had issues with it being too long and the jam nut hitting the frame side bracket.  We contacted them a few times and they finally gave us options to resolve the issue.  We then got ghosted on multiple replies back on how we wanted to move forward.  Just wanted to hi light our experience with them and their warranty.

I got some rear lower control arms from Core 4x4 during their last sale. Shipped fast and the quality appears to be good. We will see how they fare over time. 

Just now, fiend said:

I got some rear lower control arms from Core 4x4 during their last sale. Shipped fast and the quality appears to be good. We will see how they fare over time. 

Im still saving the trackbar to see which works best between it (with dual Johnny joints) and the new Rock Krawler I’m currently running on my Jeep.  

Yes they are definitely nice quality.  My only disappointment was the ghosting after talking to them and getting a reply. 

• Thumbs Up 1
3 hours ago, Crawl2Camp said:

Something we got during the holiday that we weren’t really hoping for..

5D302488-D77C-45E1-820A-6FEC253DA73A.jpeg

We actually determined my wife picked it up at church last Wednesday, at the 3rd Anniversary of her brothers untimely death.  3/4 of her family also came down with it so we had to cancel all of our weekend festivities.  Talk about a crummy double whammy.  

• Sad 1

20% Off • Essential Grab-n-Go Communications
R1 • Be Ready For Anything

Includes everything you need for two people to stay connected.

The Rugged Ready Packcombines essential communications in a "grab n go" bag for any adventure or situation.

Talk to your chase crew, pit, and racers using the included offroad race channels.

CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE

On the hunt for more deals?

25% Off
50% Off
75% Off
Communications For Any Environment
Rugged Radios Instagram

Rugged Radios Facebook

Rugged Radios Twitter

Rugged Radios YouTube
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1