Harnesses and Mounting

I found myself watching a PRP seat install on a JK the other day and now starting to look at swapping out at least my driver and passenger seat. 

For the harness Jeff are you putting that in with the stock seats or an aftermarket?

9 hours ago, AJK said:

I found myself watching a PRP seat install on a JK the other day and now starting to look at swapping out at least my driver and passenger seat. 

For the harness Jeff are you putting that in with the stock seats or an aftermarket?

Aftermarket seats.   I went and bought some PRP seats back when we got home from AZ.   I will be losing my factory belt at this point as the seat I went with has too high a bolster but I’m ok with that.  Should have this wrapped up this weekend and will post some pics on how I installed, dealt with SRS issues and such.  

1 hour ago, Weebz said:

Aftermarket seats.   I went and bought some PRP seats back when we got home from AZ.   I will be losing my factory belt at this point as the seat I went with has too high a bolster but I’m ok with that.  Should have this wrapped up this weekend and will post some pics on how I installed, dealt with SRS issues and such.  

Nice! So what do you do with the seat connections? Do they cause any dash lights or issues being unplugged?

8 minutes ago, Weebz said:

Yes.  Right now I have a Christmas tree.   I hopefully have it resolved but waiting on some parts to confirm.  Once I get it all hooked up and tested I can relay how I did it.  

I will wait to here lol.

1 hour ago, Weebz said:

Yes.  Right now I have a Christmas tree.   I hopefully have it resolved but waiting on some parts to confirm.  Once I get it all hooked up and tested I can relay how I did it.  

Lol, you wondered why mine's not done....waiting on this 👆

10 hours ago, Weebz said:

Airbags are overrated.

If you hit something that hard, die like a man!

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1