NFL2020

6wt

On 9/7/2022 at 5:39 PM, Crawl2Camp said:

Interested to see how the Raiders do this year, especially with McDaniels at the helm. 

They are going to be a defensive coordinators nightmare…but it’s going to be tough in the AFC West…every team is loaded

23 hours ago, Weebz said:

That whole game was a shit show or failed red zone play calling.  Really unfortunate for Wilson.   Awesome game to watch though.   

I was at the game.  It was a pretty wild scene.  I really liked Wilson for a long time and will always appreciate what he brought to the city, but the last few years he just seemed so fake.  

• Thumbs Up 2
4 hours ago, KevinG said:

I was at the game.  It was a pretty wild scene.  I really liked Wilson for a long time and will always appreciate what he brought to the city, but the last few years he just seemed so fake.  

I’m not a huge Wilson fan but appreciate his skill.  I just think taking that game from his hands was just crazy considering they bought him as a franchise player.  

• Thumbs Up 1
5 hours ago, Weebz said:

I’m not a huge Wilson fan but appreciate his skill.  I just think taking that game from his hands was just crazy considering they bought him as a franchise player.  

Definitely a cool skill, but the whole "run around in a giant circle  behind the line losing 7-25 yards and then chuck a 50/50 ball to dk" became kind of tiresome.  That and the whole "Hey Seattle, we got a deal" from bed video kind of pushed me over the edge.

21 hours ago, 6wt said:

Tonight’s Thursday Night Football game may be the first one only aired on a streaming channel…Prime; they even enabled recording for the game…

Personally I thought the video quality sucked and I was kissed because it was a good game.   Not a fan at all.