NFL2020

6wt

Next 4 games: Bills, Bucs, Dolphins, Eagles. We're at 1-3 now. I just don't see a different outcome.

Pickets gonna be a good one, but this team has too many other issues. No run blocking from the O-line. 4th qtr defensive collapses are the norm now. And our OC stinks.

4 hours ago, Gruff said:

Next 4 games: Bills, Bucs, Dolphins, Eagles. We're at 1-3 now. I just don't see a different outcome.

Pickets gonna be a good one, but this team has too many other issues. No run blocking from the O-line. 4th qtr defensive collapses are the norm now. And our OC stinks.

Look on the bright side…they ain’t the Browns…

On 10/4/2022 at 10:14 AM, Gruff said:

11 hours ago, Crawl2Camp said:

Ugh 1 point loss by the Raiders.  🤦🏼‍♂️ How many of these could have or should have gone their way now??

I was going for the Raiders again this week. I didn't agree with going for 2 on that last drive since they had been struggling in the second half. I get that they didn't think overtime was a good idea, but that was a huge risk. Oh well. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Once again we snatch defeat from the jaws of victory…after the Chiefs give us a present by going for two and failing, coach Josh does a “hold my beer and watch this” by going for two and failing again. Then when we have a chance at the end to drive and win with a long FG, on 4th and 1 we don’t give it to Jacobs?…

• Thumbs Up 2
On 10/7/2022 at 10:36 AM, 6wt said:

Lol, we are worse than the Browns. Gonna be a bleak year. We're gonna need a couple strong drafts & smart FA signings to get back to a respectable level. I think Pickett's gonna be a good QB. We need a couple bulldozer linemen, hopefully a 1st round top 5-10 pick that will be an anchor LT, an ILB that can tackle, and a couple DB's. 

lol, that's all.

On 10/11/2022 at 11:02 AM, Gruff said:

Lol, we are worse than the Browns. Gonna be a bleak year. We're gonna need a couple strong drafts & smart FA signings to get back to a respectable level. I think Pickett's gonna be a good QB. We need a couple bulldozer linemen, hopefully a 1st round top 5-10 pick that will be an anchor LT, an ILB that can tackle, and a couple DB's. 

lol, that's all.

I stand by my statement…they are better than the Browns…

20 hours ago, Gruff said:

Lol, Still not going there yet. Idiots here are talking about playoff chances. LMAO

200w.gif

I still remember watching that press conference live many years ago…and the paper bags on the heads in the stands at Saints games…

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, suicideking said:

At least they're playing the Texans next. Texans are doing equally shitty. 

Then it's the Saints and Jaguars. So they have what should be an easy schedule. 

I’m hoping we have a 6 game run…get us back in the hunt

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
On 11/3/2022 at 8:12 AM, suicideking said:

Another snoozer tonight: Eagles 7-0 vs. Texans 1-5-1. 

Um, I'll take bets if you want the Texans lol. The Eagles are on fire, was hoping to see them soon. Still not going to bother to watch them destroy the Texans. 

Eagles played down to the Texans level and made a game out of it…

Of course the Raiders lose on the road to the Aints & Jags…que the fat lady…we are done

• Thumbs Up 1