Must Follow YouTube Channels

I am always looking for decent stuff but haven’t found anything really great.  Here are some that sometimes have good stuff. Trailrecon. JK Gear and Gadgets. Dirt Lifestyle.  Can’t really say I watch any of these regularly.  But they’re the modern day people magazine that you keep in the bathroom for, um, temporary entertainment. Then, of course, there’s Whistlin Diesel.  Next generation Jackass, costs be damned. 

I'm more of a browser than a subscriber, but these are 2 of the ones I'm subscribed to. UFO's/UAP's have fascinated me since I was a tyke in the 70's growing up.

and The Theories of Everything podcast has a lot of good guests on. Except the ones I listened to on the way to Sand Hollow regarding Skinwalker Ranch in NE Utah. Fuck that place. It needs nuked. I Googled it to make sure we were nowhere that goddam place. 

https://www.youtube.com/c/TheoriesofEverything

https://www.youtube.com/c/sportingwithstaffords

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1
18 hours ago, fiend said:

Anyone see the recent Trailmater video of the recovery of a TRX that fell off a cliff?  Brand new $95k truck.  Can't believe the driver survived that.

I haven't watched that one yet but did see it.  That thing was crunched. I watch alot of his videos. Rory is awesome.  He saved me last time I was in Moab.  Spun the rear diff on the tubes.  I knew I should have welded them awhile ago but just never did.  Well Rory was able to spin it back around, and weld it back up all for $200.  To much F'ing around. 

Screenshot_20231115_130958_OneDrive.jpg

• Ketchup 1
1 hour ago, riskitforthebiskit said:

I haven't watched that one yet but did see it.  That thing was crunched. I watch alot of his videos. Rory is awesome.  He saved me last time I was in Moab.  Spun the rear diff on the tubes.  I knew I should have welded them awhile ago but just never did.  Well Rory was able to spin it back around, and weld it back up all for $200.  To much F'ing around. 

Screenshot_20231115_130958_OneDrive.jpg

Oh shit. Was that your sterling axle?  

From the videos Rory seems like a cool guy with a “particular set of skills.”  😆 He has a neat job. 

12 minutes ago, fiend said:

Oh shit. Was that your sterling axle?  

From the videos Rory seems like a cool guy with a “particular set of skills.”  😆 He has a neat job. 

I have the video of this happening if anyone wants to see it. But here is a screenshot moments before 🤣 It cut our day short on Metal Masher but Rory got Jake back up with the exception of a drive shaft flang within a few hours.  

IMG_9888.png

• Sad 1
32 minutes ago, riskitforthebiskit said:

Yes sir it was the rear 10.5 Sterling.  

He is pretty cool.  When I brought my jeep in then he said oh I have a tool for that.  I was like a tool?  Here's his tool. 

Screenshot_20231115_130854_OneDrive.jpg

That’s hilarious. I’ve seen other techniques, but if it works, it works. 

32 minutes ago, Savage90 said:

I have the video of this happening if anyone wants to see it. But here is a screenshot moments before 🤣 It cut our day short on Metal Masher but Rory got Jake back up with the exception of a drive shaft flang within a few hours.  

IMG_9888.png

Love that dust cloud behind. Watch this …. 😂