2022 Black Friday Loot

fiend

I ended up going to a few places in town Friday.  Mostly because I was waiting for the tire place to balance my tires...

Two things I noticed... Stores were no where near full and sales were not as good as they normally would be.

Even the store that normally has big sales on Carhartt gear didn't even have 10% off.

May be a sign of what is really going on...

1 hour ago, BHaner said:

I ended up going to a few places in town Friday.  Mostly because I was waiting for the tire place to balance my tires...

Two things I noticed... Stores were no where near full and sales were not as good as they normally would be.

Even the store that normally has big sales on Carhartt gear didn't even have 10% off.

May be a sign of what is really going on...

Black Friday sales topped 11 billion dollars…all time record…

9 minutes ago, BHaner said:

That may be...  Just making an observation.   Traffic wasn't even that bad...  Everyone must have been online.

That’s what I do…but there are several local businesses that I make a point of supporting, having been a small business owner for three decades…

• Thumbs Up 1
12 hours ago, Crawl2Camp said:

Ugh..  I was tempted to buy more Jeep parts, but left those up to the wife to buy me for Christmas.  No long arm or new shocks etc.. I did buy a new vacuum for the house. 🤪

That sucks....  the vacuum I mean.

My Black Friday/Cyber Monday shopping was off the hook.  I have new brake lines, 12 JJ rebuild things, new ram lines and PSC flush and Swepco 715 and beer, lots of cheap beer.

Allan, I have your brake line if you want it back.  😆

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, KevinG said:

That sucks....  the vacuum I mean.

My Black Friday/Cyber Monday shopping was off the hook.  I have new brake lines, 12 JJ rebuild things, new ram lines and PSC flush and Swepco 715 and beer, lots of cheap beer.

Allan, I have your brake line if you want it back.  😆

Lol keep it. I found more in my junk pile.

30% off of these was just too much - I couldn't help myself 🙄

Thank you for your order from Motobilt! We wanted to let you know that your order (#M134107) was shipped via UPS, UPS® Ground on 12/1/2022.  You can track your package at any time using the link below

This shipment includes the following items:

Item #

Description

Qty

MB3055

Aluminum Front Half Doors for Jeep JK

MB3056

Aluminum Rear Half Doors for Jeep JK

• Thumbs Up 4