Toys

Jdofmemi

1 hour ago, MIOffroadCustoms said:

2 is always better than 1!

Lol right. I plan to leave these stock and only upgrade if and when something breaks. 

I pulled one out to give it a test run and really dig it. Charged the battery and put back in box for Xmas LOL.

Also got a picture of size of 1/10 1/18 1/24 and real size next to each other.

PXL_20221210_220833914.thumb.jpg.a4663e47b68c5ce57b96f4844fcdc5ec.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2
5 hours ago, fiend said:

That thing is cool. Love that orange color. 

I had a '41 Command Car Carryall that I pulled from the junkyard when I was 14 or 15. 

Put it together, well, enough to drive at least. No working 4x4, as it had a broken front axle and broken transfer case. 

I salvaged a divorced NP 205 from an International truck, and found driveshafts that fit. 

Gave the engine a tune up and new fuel pump and it ran. It had a Detroit Locker in the rear, and crazy low gears, something like 6.17:1, or maybe even lower. 

I wheeled the heck out of it that summer, until the rear end got crunchy. That put an end to the fun. 

It was originally yellow, but har been repainted red, looked like someone used a broom to paint it🫣

I even found a picture I had of it while I was working on making it run. 

IMG_20231204_152428.jpg

• Like 3

Well, I did it again!

A 1:10 Axial GenRight CJ-7. 

Modeled after GenRight salesman Keith's Jeep. 

https://www.axialadventure.com/product/1-10-scx10-iii-jeep-cj-7-4wd-brushed-rtr-red/AXI03008T1.html

It's on order, instead of the 24th scale one I posted, though I may get it too 🤷

It has the GenRight 3 link front, 4 link rear, and comes with the dig function built in. 

Just what I needed, more shit I can't fit in the Jeep for a trip🤷

• Like 2