VKS Fab - No longer making Jeep parts.

Crawl2Camp

On 2/19/2023 at 8:41 AM, Weebz said:

That’s really strange as Vik was always top notch to deal with.  Talked with him a lot.  Who knows.  

I always had great interactions with him as well.  Glad I bought those new slider plates (not sure what to call them) replacements last year.  

On 2/18/2023 at 2:43 PM, Weebz said:

Anyone want to go halves on the business?

You know I could have these all built at my work.. 🤔. I’ve often thought about manufacturing and selling a few select parts if the market was there. Unfortunately laying all those pretty dimes takes a lot of time, skill, and is very expensive here in CA.  Our most skilled welders that can match that quality (consistently) make over $40 an hour, and there are few of them on site. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Well I sure don't know what happened to Vic, but I really did like his stuff. It’s definitely a loss for the community no matter how you swing it.  
I picked up one of the last available Felon front frame chop front bumpers last night after a lot of debate.  I had been looking at this felon frame chop, the Hepta frame chop and the Motobilt tomahawk frame chop to eventually replace my Genright unit down the road.  Guess I’ll just tuck this away in the garage from the wife for a while.  😂 

D71D0156-948C-484D-99B4-D3CA675891F6.jpeg

99560BED-08E6-4D16-BA2E-8215DE30CC11.png

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2
4 hours ago, Crawl2Camp said:

Well I sure don't know what happened to Vic, but I really did like his stuff. It’s definitely a loss for the community no matter how you swing it.  
I picked up one of the last available Felon front frame chop front bumpers last night after a lot of debate.  I had been looking at this felon frame chop, the Hepta frame chop and the Motobilt tomahawk frame chop to eventually replace my Genright unit down the road.  Guess I’ll just tuck this away in the garage from the wife for a while.  😂 

D71D0156-948C-484D-99B4-D3CA675891F6.jpeg

99560BED-08E6-4D16-BA2E-8215DE30CC11.png

I have that bumper on Vengeance, but with the larger stinger. 

I am very happy with it. 

It only fits the small frame winches, as it tucks under the grille. 

Since I was happy with it, I got one of his for the White Jeep as well, but I went with the Shorty V-3 to fit my Zeon 12 winch. 

All of my dealings with them were good, it is a shame to see them go, but I'm sure it is a tough business to compete in. 

• Thumbs Up 1
5 hours ago, Jdofmemi said:

I have that bumper on Vengeance, but with the larger stinger. 

I am very happy with it. 

It only fits the small frame winches, as it tucks under the grille. 

Since I was happy with it, I got one of his for the White Jeep as well, but I went with the Shorty V-3 to fit my Zeon 12 winch. 

All of my dealings with them were good, it is a shame to see them go, but I'm sure it is a tough business to compete in. 

Nice, thats right you do have one on it.  Glad to hear that you are happy with it and also about the winch fitment.  I’m hoping that my Superwinch will fit when everything is crammed together. 

6A0AC08D-5E7F-4A97-A596-EE6D188950A2.jpeg

13 hours ago, Crawl2Camp said:

Nice, thats right you do have one on it.  Glad to hear that you are happy with it and also about the winch fitment.  I’m hoping that my Superwinch will fit when everything is crammed together. 

6A0AC08D-5E7F-4A97-A596-EE6D188950A2.jpeg

As long as you are able to relocate the control box it should fit. 

You may also have to rotate the clutch lever, as it will end up tight to the grill as it currently sits. 

• Thumbs Up 1