JL 2 Door Discontinued

Apparently they're not going to make anymore 2 door Wranglers. I never thought I would see the day, but here we are. I made a deal with my wife when I got my DD TJ (I have a second TJ for DD only) that I would drive it for four years, then either give it to one of my boys, or sell it and get a new vehicle. Now I'm very tempted to buy a 2023 two door JL (in 4 years).  

On 2/28/2023 at 3:40 PM, suicideking said:

Apparently they're not going to make anymore 2 door Wranglers. I never thought I would see the day, but here we are. I made a deal with my wife when I got my DD TJ (I have a second TJ for DD only) that I would drive it for four years, then either give it to one of my boys, or sell it and get a new vehicle. Now I'm very tempted to buy a 2023 two door JL (in 4 years).  

If they actually put this in the production, this would be a good two door option 😁😎

1AF58191-70A1-498F-A14B-8F1C1427861F.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 1

From Facebook, so it must be true?

Stopped at the Jeep dealership today where the general manager told me that Jeep is discontinuing the two door Jeep after 2025. That means if you don’t order this year when 2025 jeeps can be ordered you’re out of luck. They’re not advertising this. Told my new 2024 two door wrangler will appreciate in value once they stop making them. That’s messed up. They didn’t say this to me to push me to buy because I already bought a new 2024 two door (special order) from them last week. They said if they get a two door, they can’t move it because everyone wants a four door.

• Sad 2