Just a $325 bomber build

I have purchased all my parts waiting for axles.  I pickup the transmission next week.  I’ve been modifying a few things.  It’s tight but I’m having a lot of fun building it.  Makes working on my yj feel like it has tons of room

• Thumbs Up 2
14 hours ago, Weebz said:

There was just a great rock lizard rolling chasis for sale.  Chop chop

I think I saw that one.  There was also a bomber chassis all put together for $4k that was intriguing.  I'll probably take the rest of this conversation over to the rock buggy page to keep Stevens to himself.  LOL

IMG_0362.thumb.jpeg.73f6adcd2b1f07325846e4900112d6f3.jpegI am back on the build.  Got slowed down with a lil shop rebuild.

axles have been in crates for a month or so and it’s been killing me.  

axles are ECGS

Front is a Dana 60 with larger tubes but basically setup 71.5” wide, arb, rcv’s, ball joint eliminators, Reid knuckles blah blah blah

rear is ECGS’s new kingpin setup.  It’s big center is a 14 bolt housing, branik 300m shafts, 300m 1550 joints, basically clicked yes on every option.

motor is about to come out so I can build it up but everything is almost mocked up just waiting to set links for the axles.  Things are a go again so fun is coming haha

• Thumbs Up 2

No won’t be ready for this trip.  I’m bringing the yj on this trip.  After the buggy is done probably going to replace the yj’s rear axle.

i am considering taking a week off to enjoy building the buggy since I have the parts and a lot is already figured out.  It’s just the gritty work

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Yea red has to be on running, blue lighting, teal optional (winch and lockers). All changes when selected.  The chase light blinks when selected so I don’t forget it as well.  Was a wait but best quality wiring I’ve ever seen 

• Like 1

I got it on sale.. race wire solutions has sales and I got it 50% off and it was like 1700.  Once I have the buggy done I want one for the yj as well.  

thanks Alan it controls 90 percent everything.   It does have an a/c button and yes I plan on having ac on my buggy

• Like 2