Lets talk Buggies

AJK

Rear steer.. your either doing it now or later….

chassis there is entry level and full blown crazy..

I like my bomber chassis, there is jimmys, Fabn801, Trent fab,  lots….

im trying a new engine to me doing an l86 with th400 since I know the trans works..

simplicity ls3 or 5.3/6.0. Motors are just flat easy to setup

• Thumbs Up 1
9 minutes ago, AJK said:

Because I have a wife and kid who I don't think would ever crawl in the buggy with me is four-seater really even worth it?

That was where I was.  Looking at three seaters for a bit I realized quickly that two things were reality.  1) I don’t think my kids would ever want to be in there doing those things.   2) I don’t think I would want my kids in with me even if they did want to try.  Risk is just too high in many cases.  

2 hours ago, Weebz said:

That was where I was.  Looking at three seaters for a bit I realized quickly that two things were reality.  1) I don’t think my kids would ever want to be in there doing those things.   2) I don’t think I would want my kids in with me even if they did want to try.  Risk is just too high in many cases.  

Good point.

2 hours ago, Weebz said:

22 minutes ago, AJK said:

Good point.

Basically the argument for keeping the Jeep, and adding a buggy if that's the way you want to go. 

23 hours ago, MIOffroadCustoms said:

I’m working on a JHF GoatBilt LJ build right now! They are absolutely amazing to work with & products have been top notch!

70897020235__5A2814A0-04A9-4C99-991A-DAB4F51C7FFB.jpeg

Looking on their site and see they offer 2 and 4 seats but both say 110 WB. What is the one your working on gonna be?