Lets talk Buggies

AJK

19 hours ago, Spareparts said:

I have to have more than one I mean I might get bored.  Alan that is the trail bomber like I got with a few less bars..  it will fit a l86 no problem too……

I am digging this chassis and the rocklizards. I like the idea of buying a roller.

• Thumbs Up 1

58 minutes ago, AJK said:

So I decided on a moon buggy or rock bouncer. Figured I just get ahead of ya on the rig after the rock buggy.

55 minutes ago, Weebz said:

No bouncer for me.  Zero interest in that.  

Lol, those Scotty Cameron types have several screws loose. Those rigs are badass, but man, they're out of control for most of those runs. Steering is a suggestion in those rigs. And when they break something its almost always spectacular. I'll take slow and technical all day over that stuff. 

Edit: Ooops. Scott Cameron is the golfer. Tim Cameron's the bouncer wildman 

• Haha 2

We do a lot of that hill killing here in Northern Michigan, some of it very technical & off camber rock ledges & such…. All requiring a healthy love for the skinny pedal! 😂  

My driving style / trail dozer attitude lends to my rig being drove like a bouncer at times, I could definitely benefit from a trail bouncer build! 

• Like 1
On 7/25/2023 at 7:04 PM, Gruff said:

Lol, those Scotty Cameron types have several screws loose. Those rigs are badass, but man, they're out of control for most of those runs. Steering is a suggestion in those rigs. And when they break something its almost always spectacular. I'll take slow and technical all day over that stuff. 

Edit: Ooops. Scott Cameron is the golfer. Tim Cameron's the bouncer wildman 

I gotta admit, my ears perked up when you said Scotty Cameron...

AIL4fc_9rxnIxUIUmWlhJJo7cf2Y81DS2wLggUg71IP5jpTY-ABRZMJcy_CWn6c-RWcf-MNv2PUW64IJs2UJiMQjVOS-u_H0XX7dwlrQJzdIsak_YqJ_QRFx2_BpJMt8NY8s4G3lzg0lWp0Bs663jJH4rPxyon1HqVXa8CFZs9bWTY00FTszWOQMtzvNUT-8cPNPg7VGY8qKMC2Qoek5tU5SqAZAyG69u5m7kCEujTzIh119mQsc2nNllQOJYPI7qUMSMoZdjopYLXYSAYfwy0Ezi8B6UAk8-X8j-Q83jskiLhch-kemqTnzs9kjFPY91ZALG8nrwlyt__jQVspubNdZ73RBX0ezbdWFk-YMFRIzjZKT38EgcOdJKxXjOKCtDxBrnZHm9yYqgQV_pFtHhikCBMXsrgheMFQ-MenfrDar2Q7Om6GLFi4N1G5YZBtTQhKUoxaZdthvCFVt4sSXP81aXJqN_LsR8lTEtS_UNyqQG_VdXUUnqO916zFcuNIiickMthNOkUV4h20nuuV32yx3TN8yncJIeOAalt4J-O_1BTgSWNS6Edy1OjUGo4H8UnGV3Q4ng1jHFPYspHxrWqSl-yCB2gr_-ovFj5BqdLAvAfwn6bDgW8iAKwifP2ZojNVINoBp_PYwdouB2Txadu2dEpIITE-3RhsWm6uFVSYIweg_87IxYBMXK7IdBojnU8MqdelwVbaBhcPzhGRB4C93LCJsdIxGU3eboVwikYx5Tow9cZAj5Rg76fv-I9Gr42pqzPg5qGvOgUn-rVnWSwyicU1hWLSFZ-9ERuF032xrTK_pp6QeNwMa_-Uc67yrBiXwnG56X6MdMcT156m8tJRAT2Y2pu2GIQnDp00wfvt-Nn0BtX0R8SXj_Yt79zpD5JuQuUWm2DaBydBljTUG05tKxw=w712-h949-s-no?authuser=0