Call of Duty

AJK

7 hours ago, AJK said:

Really...lol. I just started playing again. I like DMZ.

I’m a child.  My kids play too.  I’ve played with a couple guys all those years.  I predominantly play regular match play.  Pretty over this game though.  Ready for the new one on October. 

• Thumbs Up 2

I play every day, I'm addicted lol. Currently play mostly MWII. I play mostly TDM, hardpoint and dom. I've been getting the battlepass every season and use DMZ to grind it while AFK. 

I also play cold war zombies. I read that MWIII will have an Outbreak Zombies mode, so looking forward to that. 

Once I finish the BP, I usually play more cold war. Sometimes Vanguard or MW19. 

I played for many years starting with WAW. I took a break after Infinite Warfare and picked it up again with Cold War during Covid when I got bored. 

I work in the IT field and got into it because of gaming in the late 90's. Got my first job doing ISP tech support (AT&T and Earthlink) by answering questions about how to play Quake online. Back then it wasn't as easy. 

• Thumbs Up 1
2 hours ago, suicideking said:

I play every day, I'm addicted lol. Currently play mostly MWII. I play mostly TDM, hardpoint and dom. I've been getting the battlepass every season and use DMZ to grind it while AFK. 

I also play cold war zombies. I read that MWIII will have an Outbreak Zombies mode, so looking forward to that. 

Once I finish the BP, I usually play more cold war. Sometimes Vanguard or MW19. 

I played for many years starting with WAW. I took a break after Infinite Warfare and picked it up again with Cold War during Covid when I got bored. 

I work in the IT field and got into it because of gaming in the late 90's. Got my first job doing ISP tech support (AT&T and Earthlink) by answering questions about how to play Quake online. Back then it wasn't as easy. 

I like your style.  Preordered the new one this week.  

• Thumbs Up 2

Ended up pre-ordering so I could play the Beta. Early access campaign releases this week. Most interested in trying out Outbreak Zombies. Hopefully they can pull this off. Outbreak can be fun, not sure how it will translate to a massive multiplayer similar to DMZ/Warzone.

Been playing DMZ lately and doing the unlocks. This game is essentially a constant scavenger hunt. The randomness of it is fun. Never know if you'll be able to get what you want and exfil. Might run into other players ambushing you. I've gotten killed by the AI a few times too. 

17 hours ago, AJK said:

I have only been playing DMZ. That's all.

I'm addicted to doing the unlocks and tasks. Started playing it just to AFK the battle pass and thought it was a lot of fun. Just more of an adventure. 

Doing the AFK, I thought it was funny to start a match with no weapons. Then kill an AI with a finishing move or fists, steal their weapon. Kept killing AI trying to find a good AFK spot. Ended up with enough loot that I exfilled. Started playing more after that. 

Happy COD release day! Looking forward to playing some new maps and checking out the new Zombies Outbreak mode (similar to DMZ). I had to make an adult decision today, thought about phoning in sick. Though figure I have tomorrow off for Veteran's day, so I'll get my fill. I was thinking of hitting some easy trails in the DD TJ, but my wife informed me I'm on taxi duty getting the kids to and from school. So bittersweet, I'll just have to play COD all day tomorrow. 

I've read a lot of complaints about the campaign. I haven't finished it yet, but read it's VERY short and half assed. Not a big deal for me because I don't usually finish the campaign. 

• Thumbs Up 1
10 minutes ago, Weebz said:

Damn.  Remind me I don’t want to play with you if you are rocking 8 k:d.   I’m lucky if I’m staying positive lately.  My son plays with us a lot and skill based match making makes our lobbies stupid hard.  To be 15 again.  

That's not my normal KD, just had a good run that match and the other team was garbage. I'm usually at least 1.5+ though. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Free trial this weekend. Still playing this game a lot, like the new Zombies though they need some new content. Good to play in a squad of 3, mic suggested communication is expected, but not necessary if you can follow. 

Favorite weapons:

AR - MTZ

LMG - Taq Evo and Bruen

SMG - Ram9 and WSP Swarm

BR - BasB

I like that they have mixed in more of the MWII maps. Some good new maps were added this week. 

3 hours ago, BHaner said:

Played GoldenEye on N64 a few weeks ago... Does that count?

Most of the time I just left it on the pause screen so I could listen to the music while I did other stuff.  :right:

Close enough! That's a great game.

I'm surprised you still have a working N64. 

1 hour ago, suicideking said:

Close enough! That's a great game.

I'm surprised you still have a working N64. 

I do somewhere.... But this was on a Wii running an N64 emulator.  

I hear you can run it on the switch now as well.

I am only behind 20-30 years.   Above they were talking about MWII and I thought it was Mech Warrior 2.  Another good one.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1
17 hours ago, BHaner said:

I do somewhere.... But this was on a Wii running an N64 emulator.  

I hear you can run it on the switch now as well.

I am only behind 20-30 years.   Above they were talking about MWII and I thought it was Mech Warrior 2.  Another good one.

It could be worse, my last gaming system was made by Atari!

• Haha 1