NFL 2023

6wt

The season is upon us…the opener in Kansas City tomorrow Thursday Night playing the visiting Lions may be without KC Chris Jones (possibly the most dominant pass rusher in the conference) and Travis Kelce (hyperextended knee, questionable).

There are a couple interesting season openers like the Bengals-Browns, the Rams (without Kupp) at Seattle, and of course my Raiders in Mile High against the Broncos

6 hours ago, Gruff said:

49ers at Steelers will be a good early test. As long as we improve over last year I’ll be happy. We finished strong last year after an awful start. Year 2 of Pickett at QB will be telling. 

Bosa just signed his extension…thought he might miss this one…

The Chargers had another close game, but ended up losing in OT. The last third down in regulation was a mess, they didn't know what they were doing so Herbert threw the ball away, then they kicked a field goal and headed to a losing OT. This is part of a coaching issue IMO. Stayley is mediocre and I can't see them getting very far with him. This and they fact that they have some holes in their defense. So like usual, it will be questionable if they will make the playoffs. Even if they do, probably won't go very far. 

On 9/19/2023 at 11:02 AM, suicideking said:

The Chargers had another close game, but ended up losing in OT. The last third down in regulation was a mess, they didn't know what they were doing so Herbert threw the ball away, then they kicked a field goal and headed to a losing OT. This is part of a coaching issue IMO. Stayley is mediocre and I can't see them getting very far with him. This and they fact that they have some holes in their defense. So like usual, it will be questionable if they will make the playoffs. Even if they do, probably won't go very far. 

In so many ways they are similar to the Raiders…always find a way to lose a close one…

I did take great comfort when we knocked them

out of the playoffs last game of the season in Allegiant two years ago…