Coolers

Looks decent.  But I don't see any prices... You might be into that almost as much as a name brand cooler or even a refrigerator.

I was happy with the packout that I got.  With the ice bricks it seemed to do ok.  Kept Jeff's cookie cold for DAYS!

It's no Yeti but I didn't want to give up that much space.

I am still a big fan of this little guy.  It just works!  Small footprint.  No ice to worry about.

https://www.amazon.com/Igloo-Portable-Electric-Coolers-Electrice/dp/B007ZYH4BM/ref=sr_1_1?sr=8-1

For serious stuff I have been happy with this.  About as big as you can go and still fit it in the back seat of the Jeep.  Plus it makes ice for my morning coffee.  Don't judge.

https://www.amazon.com/DOMETIC-CFX3-55-Liter-Portable-Refrigerator/dp/B083G3NBNZ/ref=sr_1_1?sr=8-1

• Thumbs Up 1

I wish I could say my pack out cooler worked as well as yours but I also melted mine with my space heater by mistake so my guess is that has a lot to do with it.  Lol.  It works good and the space it takes is awesome so no plans on changing it.   

2 hours ago, AJK said:

That a good looking cooler. I didn't see a price but I bet its 3-500?

I agree, it doesn't look cheap. 

That said, if anyone has interest, sign up for the initial offer, I'm sure it will be a lot less than retail. 

Edit:

I followed the sign up link.

Retail is $600, introductory promo is $400, and scores a load of free accessories.

I'm glad I don't need one, but it looks like a great unit for extended overlanding

For that price I’d look at a fridge. Last year I bought an Iceco fridge for periodic Costco runs (an hour away from my house).  It seems well constructed and has worked for my needs. They have a variety of models in different sizes and with more or less features.  They also have periodic sales. Another option to consider.