JK6 Hellcat

Had a blast today with Jeff and ECJ. This thing is awesome!!!! 
we had a full package trail day!!!

trail repair for Jerry’s rig, rain, had to winch out!!! Trail rash on the fenders!!! 
This hellcat is awesome. Developed fuel related issue on the way home. Misfires, loss of power on the climbs. Will take it to hellcat guys to look at it 

10 minutes ago, Jdofmemi said:

Great to see you taking it out. 

Where is that? Looks like fun.

Shame it's giving you problems already, but I'm sure you will get it sorted out.

AOAA park in PA. 
Oh well!!! No big deal I hope. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
On 8/31/2024 at 6:47 PM, SUFA5160 said:

Had a blast today with Jeff and ECJ. This thing is awesome!!!! 
we had a full package trail day!!!

trail repair for Jerry’s rig, rain, had to winch out!!! Trail rash on the fenders!!! 
This hellcat is awesome. Developed fuel related issue on the way home. Misfires, loss of power on the climbs. Will take it to hellcat guys to look at it 

What?…you are putting 92 oct in correct?

21 minutes ago, 6wt said:

What?…you are putting 92 oct in correct?

Yes sir!!! 92 and 93. Unless it has to be 92 only. We feel the issue is with the fuel pressure. It primes the pumps at the ignition on position but when you crank it pressure drops. Could be regulators, who knows. Also takes like five tries to start it now. Will figure it out. Located a reputable hellcat shop on Long Island it seems 

1 minute ago, SUFA5160 said:

Yes sir!!! 92 and 93. Unless it has to be 92 only. We feel the issue is with the fuel pressure. It primes the pumps at the ignition on position but when you crank it pressure drops. Could be regulators, who knows. Also takes like five tries to start it now. Will figure it out. Located a reputable hellcat shop on Long Island it seems 

Damn…sorry man, I never had any fuel

pressure issues…fuel pumps yes, but not fuel pressure. Check behind the seats to make sure one of the two circuit breakers for the fuel pump didn’t trip…

3 minutes ago, 6wt said:

Damn…sorry man, I never had any fuel

pressure issues…fuel pumps yes, but not fuel pressure. Check behind the seats to make sure one of the two circuit breakers for the fuel pump didn’t trip…

Good idea 

will do