2016 Sahara (ish)

Here goes!  I bought a 2016 Sahara back in 2017 with the intent of going "overlanding". 

day1.thumb.JPG.3b36b97c40fe942fef31538a9b87539d.JPG

After a smattering of AEV stuff, I can actually pinpoint the exact moment I wanted my jeep to change.  

1975594743_bruteandbyron.thumb.jpg.3299b604fe4199a3c2398d1cdd8d5866.jpg

Yep, that's Ed's Double Cab and JK6 along with Byron's.  After this day, my jeep (and my daughters college fund) have never been the same.  It really proves what a moron with tools can do in his garage with the right friends.  

Next two on 37s

NLT3.thumb.JPG.2f32ba9734c598566cfa50718b8622d8.JPG

mickeys1.thumb.jpeg.61d4a7801e20a887f40edab50308914b.jpeg

... and finally on 40s

day452.thumb.jpg.2087a97d33bacbc1927401f4efb90426.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Ketchup 1
45 minutes ago, JKBrick said:

Good thing you saw the light 😂

Absolutely🤣.  Since it's such a long haul I only get a couple of trips a year and then do some major upgrade.  At this rate by 2023 my wife and I will be completely broke but I'll have the equivalent of an Ultra 4 rig that I can't afford to drive.

• Haha 4

It’s funny but I’m sure every one of us here can pinpoint that moment we lost control of our bank accounts because of someone’s jeep or something we saw and we went from out modest nice newish Jeeps on 35” tires to where we are.   Can’t wait to see you on the trail again Kevin.   

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, AxK said:

NICE! How long they gonna sit in that box? LOL.

There’s a good chance they will make their way on before AZ. I’d say better than 50/50. 🤣.  

I had the pallet shipped to my work and when I was down with Covid  the parts mgr text me that it arrived but I haven’t seen it with my own eyes

39 minutes ago, Ethan Remington said:

That cage show up yet Kevin?

• Like 1
On 1/31/2022 at 6:48 AM, AxK said:

NICE! How long they gonna sit in that box? LOL.

Feels pretty silly to update this with all of the big stuff with Jeff and Jerry's going on, but here ya go Alan.  lol.  I can get off my ass from time to time.

steering.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2
32 minutes ago, MIOffroadCustoms said:

Congrats you’ll love your GR Cage! They fit together like a glove!

Thanks man!  I wish you would have joined up here a week sooner.  I had just ordered from them.  I'll probably end up getting one of the cargo boxes and will happily get it from you if you get Genright stuff.

• Thumbs Up 1
2 minutes ago, KevinG said:

Thanks man!  I wish you would have joined up here a week sooner.  I had just ordered from them.  I'll probably end up getting one of the cargo boxes and will happily get it from you if you get Genright stuff.

No worries, I’m glad to be here with you guys!!

I definitely can help you with anything from GenRight you’re after! Just let me know when your ready!

• Thumbs Up 1
9 hours ago, KevinG said:

Feels pretty silly to update this with all of the big stuff with Jeff and Jerry's going on, but here ya go Alan.  lol.  I can get off my ass from time to time.

steering.jpg

Looks a lot shinier than mine. 

You need to take it out and bash it on some rocks to get rid of the glare 🤣🤣

• Haha 3