2016 Sahara (ish)

14 hours ago, Jdofmemi said:

Looks a lot shinier than mine. 

You need to take it out and bash it on some rocks to get rid of the glare 🤣🤣

Cmon Jerry.  You know I drive as well as Stevie Wonder does.  I'm sure the glare will be off of there pretty quickly.

• Haha 2

Been a little while so time for an update.  This is my "friday" and finally have a three day weekend without a golf tourney at home or a trip to Palm Springs so I am excited to get this stuff all done.  Last night I pulled the hardtop and full doors and started stripping out seats and carpet in prep of some fun at Byron's place (hopefully is still in!)  The boxes left to right have Mopar Half Doors, Genright Cage and if we have time KIng Rear Bumps.  We have a body shop that we work with that is going to be painting the doors and filling holes and painting the b pillar chop.  

East Coast Jerry, thanks for posting all of the great pics in your thread.  I'm sure it's going to help.

IMG_4338.PNG

IMG_4337.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1
1 hour ago, fiend said:

Dude if you get all that done in three days I will be very impressed. 🙇🏻‍♂️ 

Yeah I will be too.  The cage is the biggest thing.  Maybe the pillar chop in a few weeks if need be and then get all of the stuff painted.

19 minutes ago, KevinG said:

Is that a "wow" for the cage or a "wow" at the sheer number of nutserts and size of the tail light hole.🤪 

I think I need to name my jeep swiss cheese.

No the cage...mine looks just as bad at the cutout LMAO.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, AxK said:

No the cage...mine looks just as bad at the cutout LMAO.

I had the poison spyder corners, then switched to genright.  The genrights tail light buckets make you go around the corner a bit.  I was joking with Byron that I can damn near fit my head in it.

• Haha 1