Gruff JK

48 minutes ago, Gruff said:

If you were just going t do the tank, really the only thing I think you'd have to do is change your sway bar out to the Currie one from Genright. They make special arms 

for it. The tank has a recess that the torsion bar runs in. Also exhaust, but you're already dumping ahead of the axle right? If so you're set. 

They have 3 tank sizes: 20, 26, and 35 or 36. I went with the 20 for clearance. Pricing, like everything Genright, is retarded. But their stuff is soooo nice. 

I know the GR torsion bar you speak of and have been looking at it as well. Ok so does new tank use factory pump? Do you just reroute lines? Does Evap stay where it is? Is there extra wiring?

22 minutes ago, AxK said:

I know the GR torsion bar you speak of and have been looking at it as well. Ok so does new tank use factory pump? Do you just reroute lines? Does Evap stay where it is? Is there extra wiring?

Hey there,

With this GenRight 20gal tank you will reuse your factory pump/sending unit & filler neck! It will also allow you to reconnect your factory Evap system. 

27 minutes ago, AxK said:

Factory pump is reused. They give you all the pieces you need to hook.up to factory parts. There are extensions for the vents and fill hoses, wiring, etc. 

Evap stays in stock location. It looks pretty straightforward.

Edit: lol, I'm a slow typer

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Factory pump is reused. They give you all the pieces you need to hook.up to factory parts. There are extensions for the vents and fill hoses, wiring, etc. 

Evap stays in stock location. It looks pretty straightforward.

Edit: lol, I'm a slow typer

Thanks......Well there goes my money!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1