Bender - 2010 JKUR

Finally got Bender some 40s. Did a trial run last weekend at Big Bear. Looks like I’ll need a little trimming in the rear, but I can keep the 3” bump stops and not limit travel.  The extra ground clearance definitely helps. Plus the Trail Grapplers are SO much quieter than the mud grapplers. 

IMG_7585.jpeg

44ccff5a-0371-477f-b54e-0cd853ac20d5.jpeg

IMG_0006.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4
On 6/5/2024 at 8:35 AM, Savage90 said:

Looks so good! you always impressed me on 37s. now im afraid to see what you can do with 40s! we might have to go back to Calico and retry this one again:) 

IMG_9621.jpeg

Haha. Love that shot.  I don't think 40s would have helped there.  Maybe 53s.  LOL.  

Last time I was at that spot there were some clowns moving that rock around, I guess to make things easier.  Kind of a "hold my beer" type crowd. I watched for a while but eventually bailed because I didn't want to get stuck behind them.

When your jeep is up and running, let's head out there.

On 6/5/2024 at 8:39 AM, Jdofmemi said:

I really enjoyed getting out with you again.

Bender is looking good, and the 40s have raised your already impressive abilities!

I am looking forward to more trips together.

Back at ya man!  I'm glad we had a chance to get a bite together after the run and catch up.  It was great to see the new and improved Vengeance in action, and how pleased you are with all the improvements you (and Dennis) have made.  Let's try to get in a run or two before Rubicon/Fordyce in August.  

1 hour ago, fiend said:

Back at ya man!  I'm glad we had a chance to get a bite together after the run and catch up.  It was great to see the new and improved Vengeance in action, and how pleased you are with all the improvements you (and Dennis) have made.  Let's try to get in a run or two before Rubicon/Fordyce in August.  

For sure!

I'm way behind on wheeling!

• Thumbs Up 1