Hey Bartender!

Gruff

On 1/17/2022 at 11:17 PM, ResurrectionJK said:

Post dinner brew. Now that Utah lifted their stupid 3.2% rule we get some decent beer in the grocery stores 

5E563E42-6514-4C21-987F-AEC28C0F4E04.thumb.jpeg.4fb08d3d75acd215b9877d9073c3f6e6.jpeg

Been to that brewery several times. My wife was NOT amused with my Polygamy Porter t-shirt. Lol, personally, I thought it was quite clever 

s-l1600.jpg

• Haha 5
3 hours ago, Gruff said:

Been to that brewery several times. My wife was NOT amused with my Polygamy Porter t-shirt. Lol, personally, I thought it was quite clever 

s-l1600.jpg

Ha, I have that same shirt.  My wife never minded me wearing it, until now that its got holes under both arm pits.

• Haha 1
22 hours ago, TheMistress2.0 said:

Smoke wagon uncut and unfiltered old fashioned for the win. 

If you're tired of using a coaster and your glass sweating everywhere, check out the brumate rocks glass I'm using. Highly recommend. They also have a stainless whiskey nose glass for all you snobs.

20220121_185450.jpg

It's been too long good buddy.

23 hours ago, TheMistress2.0 said:

Smoke wagon uncut and unfiltered old fashioned for the win. 

If you're tired of using a coaster and your glass sweating everywhere, check out the brumate rocks glass I'm using. Highly recommend. They also have a stainless whiskey nose glass for all you snobs.

20220121_185450.jpgGoing to look at that cup, I have been using a yeti for the same reason! It’s so nice the ice ball is still there in the morning