Hey Bartender!

Gruff

3 hours ago, fiend said:

Sideways. Great movie. “I am not drinking FUCKING Merlot!!” 😂😂

Best thing that ever happened to Pinot noir; worst thing that ever happened to merlot…also best scene ever getting the shit beat out of you with a bowling ball…

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Crawl2Camp said:

I like that box on the left!

I asked my wife again today when Easter was..  She informed me another 4 weeks.  F-me!

You know how kids now of day say soaking is not sex. If you don't know what soaking is, its when they put it in but don't pump and they consider it not to be sex just "soaking". Do the same with alcohol, let is soak in your mouth and this spit it out LOL.

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, AxK said:

You know how kids now of day say soaking is not sex. If you don't know what soaking is, its when they put it in but don't pump and they consider it not to be sex just "soaking". Do the same with alcohol, let is soak in your mouth and this spit it out LOL.

Why didnt we have this “soaking” thing when I was younger??  Damn it!  Oh and you made me feel really old right now, because I had no idea what that was until I read the explanation.  😂 (Sorry no kids here) 

It’s really my own dang fault..  I should have said no liquor period, and that wine is OK since Jesus drank wine. 

On 3/21/2022 at 3:16 AM, Crawl2Camp said:

Why didnt we have this “soaking” thing when I was younger??  Damn it!  Oh and you made me feel really old right now, because I had no idea what that was until I read the explanation.  😂 (Sorry no kids here) 

It’s really my own dang fault..  I should have said no liquor period, and that wine is OK since Jesus drank wine. 

...and monks made whiskey, so we're good 👍