Hey Bartender!

Gruff

1 hour ago, AJK said:

What's a bottle price on something like that?

You could buy an axle for your jeep…it was my wife’s favorite wine on the planet…a very small producer on the right bank of Bordeaux…extremely hard to find outside of Bordeaux…and it was for her birthday. I’ve only had one bottle previously in my entire life

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, 6wt said:

You could buy an axle for your jeep…it was my wife’s favorite wine on the planet…a very small producer on the right bank of Bordeaux…extremely hard to find outside of Bordeaux…and it was for her birthday. I’ve only had one bottle previously in my entire life

That's cool.

14 hours ago, Gruff said:

Lol, we play in Vegas this year so you can figure on winning this next round....

The schedule hasn’t been released yet for the 2023 season…you must be a psychic. If the Steelers do play at Allegiant, I’ll have a seat for you…just get a flt over, I’ll pick you up and you can stay at my place…bring a bottle with you just in case…

1 hour ago, 6wt said:

The schedule hasn’t been released yet for the 2023 season…you must be a psychic. If the Steelers do play at Allegiant, I’ll have a seat for you…just get a flt over, I’ll pick you up and you can stay at my place…bring a bottle with you just in case…

I'm in! The NFL did release the opponents but not the dates yet. 

STEELERS 2023 OPPONENTS

HOME

Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, New England Patriots, Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, Green Bay Packers

AWAY

Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Las Vegas Raiders, Los Angeles Rams, Seattle Seahawks

Here's yours:

Home games:

• Denver Broncos
  • Kansas City Chiefs
  • Los Angeles Chargers
  • New York Jets
  • Green Bay Packers
  • New England Patriots
  • Minnesota Vikings
  • Pittsburgh Steelers
  • New York Giants

Away games:

• Denver Broncos
  • Kansas City Chiefs
  • Los Angeles Chargers
  • Chicago Bears
  • Buffalo Bills
  • Miami Dolphins
  • Detroit Lions
  • Indianapolis Colts

Last day of “dry January.”  Anyone else try it?  I definitely feel better in some respects (better sleep, better … um … bathroom breaks), but I haven’t magically lost 10 pounds or gained a ton of new energy. Maybe I need another month. 

Anyway, I did explore some of the new fangled non-alcoholic “gin” options. Lyre’s, Clean G, and New London Lite. All in gin and tonics.  Of those, only Clean G resembles gin. New London Lite is pretty decent too. All are more than twice the cost of real gin, which makes it tough to get enthused about the project. 😂