AJK's 17 Rubi

AJK

2 hours ago, fiend said:

Yeah I redid my lines that way too. Same time I swapped to the RPM TB. You just need to flex/stuff it in every possible permutation and see how things look.  If your synergy bar has the “dual durometer” bushings just be aware they’re garbage. At least the Johnny joints in the rpm are serviceable. 

I'm fighting the lines right now. Then bend is falling right in line of the bump pad now.

The Synergy work but you are correct the joint is loose. I have replacement joint but going to use the RPM for the serviceable joints.

Can you post a picture of your PSC lines on the pass side.

11 hours ago, AJK said:

I'm fighting the lines right now. Then bend is falling right in line of the bump pad now.

The Synergy work but you are correct the joint is loose. I have replacement joint but going to use the RPM for the serviceable joints.

Can you post a picture of your PSC lines on the pass side.

There are some pics in my build thread.  October 20, 2022.  See if they are helpful. If not I can take some more. Here’s a link.  Not sure if it will take you to the correct post though. 

On 3/29/2024 at 9:52 AM, AJK said:

Right now I have the RPM one mocked up. It clears a little better over the Synergy becuse there are jhonny joints on each end and you can put the bar where you want it. I would perfer the Synergy if it clears and I plan to test it tonight.

Synergy or RPM the track bars are short like the stock. Have you though of designing the front end with the track bar at the same length as the drag link?

On 3/29/2024 at 5:33 PM, fiend said:

Yeah I redid my lines that way too. Same time I swapped to the RPM TB. You just need to flex/stuff it in every possible permutation and see how things look.  If your synergy bar has the “dual durometer” bushings just be aware they’re garbage. At least the Johnny joints in the rpm are serviceable. 

Both track bars are adequate for what they are designed for. Synergy, RPM, and JKS are like comparing Chevy, Ford and Ram whatever makes you happy. 👍🏼😎

Trackbar been stretched since I broke the factory bracket a long time ago. My bracket is almost touching the pass knuckle and been like that for a few years working perfect. The RPM has a ton of adjustment in it and I still have a lot more if needed. 

2 hours ago, Nice Little Jeep said:

Both track bars are adequate for what they are designed for. Synergy, RPM, and JKS are like comparing Chevy, Ford and Ram whatever makes you happy. 👍🏼😎

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, AJK said:

Trackbar been stretched since I broke the factory bracket a long time ago. My bracket is almost touching the pass knuckle and been like that for a few years working perfect. The RPM has a ton of adjustment in it and I still have a lot more if needed. 

I’ve been thinking of designing my front with the long tack bar design myself, not sure exactly how that would fit with the big bore box. The long track bar design, the big bore box does not get used. wondering if you looked into that yourself.

If you go with the long track bar design, the track bar has to be the same length as your drag link.

1 hour ago, Nice Little Jeep said:

I’ve been thinking of designing my front with the long tack bar design myself, not sure exactly how that would fit with the big bore box. The long track bar design, the big bore box does not get used. wondering if you looked into that yourself.

If you go with the long track bar design, the track bar has to be the same length as your drag link.

I did consider it. I like what GR does but IMO it cost way to much and since nothing they do works with UD I didn't want to risk it.

That would be ideal for sure. I would be interested to see what you come up with. 

RPM is working on some stuff specifically to our UD60s and waiting to see the final outcome on that.

• Thumbs Up 2
On 3/31/2024 at 1:18 PM, AJK said:

I did consider it. I like what GR does but IMO it cost way to much and since nothing they do works with UD I didn't want to risk it.

That would be ideal for sure. I would be interested to see what you come up with. 

RPM is working on some stuff specifically to our UD60s and waiting to see the final outcome on that.

check out this tech talk about 21 minutes in talk about the brackets that will work with the UD60 brackets.

4 hours ago, Nice Little Jeep said:

check out this tech talk about 21 minutes in talk about the brackets that will work with the UD60 brackets.

I watch from the 18 to 24 minute mark and didn't hear anything about that? I might have missed IDK.

14 minutes ago, AJK said:

I watch from the 18 to 24 minute mark and didn't hear anything about that? I might have missed IDK.

image.thumb.png.bde481d51e7fa9475051a97c5d4ee021.png
It was when they were joking about his white teeth. That bracket on the axle side is the new track bar bracket. the frame side is the same bracket. That gives the ability to take a stock axle or UD60 or Dana44 and get the long track bar design to work.

3 hours ago, Nice Little Jeep said:

image.thumb.png.bde481d51e7fa9475051a97c5d4ee021.png
It was when they were joking about his white teeth. That bracket on the axle side is the new track bar bracket. the frame side is the same bracket. That gives the ability to take a stock axle or UD60 or Dana44 and get the long track bar design to work.

Oh lol, I tuned out at that part. Nice find. I will have to check it out but my setup is done for now.

Glad to see them expand some.

1 hour ago, Weebz said:

Hurry the fuck up man.  You all are making me nervous.   

kevin, he will never know.    Never.  

LOL....I would come out without the jeep just to see you Jeff!

• Thanks 1