Fuel Gauge Drama

So been chasing electrical issues over the past 8 weeks and finally replaced my instrument cluster which stopped all the Xmas lights and constant wipers, but the fuel gauge doesn’t work. I just pulled the lense cover and “adjusted” it into position, but it’s already dropped a few times. Question is has anyone replaced just the fuel gauge itself? I have my old cluster to swap it with? Still waiting to hear from InstrumentClusters.com if they’ll warranty this and probably don’t want to touch it yet. 

Also now have the two lights in the 2nd photo on now, steering wheel is straight.

Any thoughts?

5CEA64B2-4966-49BF-82EC-8867BDF3C6A5.jpeg

054BEDB1-47DB-4BA0-B7F9-1A53BF98216D.jpeg

The traction control lights might be a separate issue that just happened to come up at the same time.  Get a code reader that reads those codes.  As for the fuel gauge, I’m stumped.  My fuel gauge is definitely no longer even remotely accurate, but it doesn’t drop all the way down like yours.  I’d try to warranty that. 

My fuel gauge in Vengeance decided to go wacky lately. 

It only goes to halfway between half and 3/4 when completely full. 

After 40 miles of low fuel light, it takes 8 to 9 gallons to fill. 

I ran it way past empty and got it to take 13.5 gallons last week. 

On the other hand, I was between 1/4 and 1/2 on the guage when I ran out at Sand Hollow. Of course I was on at least a 45 degree climb at the time, but.....