Jeep Tool Bag Recommendations

So I’m the market for something to organize my tool kit for the trail. I’ve been using a large Husky bag and was using zip lock bags to organize things, but handle broke and still need additional organization.
I tried this Klein backpack style bag, but it really isn’t big enough. Any ideas or suggestions?

Vic

image.jpg

image.jpg

I saw one of the contractors working on our building the other day had a nice backpack tool bag. It was bigger than most I’d seen before, seemed pretty heavy duty with lots of slots and pockets. I find him Monday and see what brand it was. 

I’ve been looking at the ones like that Klein to keep in my semi since my tools are in a milk crate now. 

I use an Atlas 46 tool roll for wrenches and hand tools and then a bigger Milwaukee zip up for power tools .   The Atlas is the most compact I’ve found for what it contains as the bag adds almost no volume.  it’s light enough to grab out quickly and has most everything I need for small jobs or random tasks. I like the access to everything at once .  Pricey but worth it for me as space is a premium .  

Same reason I use helinox for all camping chairs and accessories . Only way to get 3 people, dog, tools, and camping stuff into a Jeep 

• Like 1