“The” Cookie Monster

And now for hopefully the final build on this rig.   The bolt on coilover kit is coming off, stock cage coming out, back half being cut off.   Will be a Motobilt back half kit to double triangulate the rear.  Fuel cell moved under the back.   Genright cage going in.  And 12” ORI up front and 16” in the rear.   The breakdown has begun.   

6C136383-86C4-4C0E-B781-986A7B48F3E2.jpeg

DB252AFF-EAA9-490F-9DE2-EA7DA92575CF.jpeg

A18CA472-6943-4C1B-A056-098B0BDFCA09.jpeg

DC46F128-A981-40AD-9FF6-CCD4CB0F4DCF.jpeg

46684DD7-B2AC-46B9-A9CA-983BD50EF507.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2
24 minutes ago, BHaner said:

Looking blue!  I mean.. Looking good!

After all this I am going to have to follow the blue jeep!

Where is the fun in that.   The natural progression is follow the red jeep.   The other red and black jeep follow the blue jeep.  So On and so forth.  

• Haha 2
31 minutes ago, JKBrick said:

I missed what happened to your nose, any blood pics?

No.   Didn’t have time.  Was laying under the jeep taking off the drive shaft.   Wrench on bolt.  Cheater on wrench.   I won.  The wrench lost.   Cheater bar with all my force to bridge of my nose.  Fairly certain it’s broke.   Was a blood bath all over the place.   

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Weebz said:

No.   Didn’t have time.  Was laying under the jeep taking off the drive shaft.   Wrench on bolt.  Cheater on wrench.   I won.  The wrench lost.   Cheater bar with all my force to bridge of my nose.  Fairly certain it’s broke.   Was a blood bath all over the place.   

I’m laughing 😂 here, but for real you good Bud? Feel free to call if you need some moral support. Lol

• Like 1