“The” Cookie Monster

8 hours ago, AJK said:

Looks great jeff! No rear seats?

Well….that’s a problem right now.   The stock bench doesn’t fit now.  I apparently should have checked clearance with the enclosures and where I set them as the bench hits them at the wheel well now.   Regardless.  The point was always to try and put the fronts in the rear.   I was going to get the PRP bracket but it’s been out of stock for ever.   Just saw yesterday MB now has one that I actually like better so that has been ordered.   

Jeff after looking at your rear end pretty close LOL....The motobilt wont work. The shock hoop covers are to high and the cross bars hang down about a inch for  the tube. I can send you measurements but just looking at it I think the cross bars would hit.

9 hours ago, AJK said:

Jeff after looking at your rear end pretty close LOL....The motobilt wont work. The shock hoop covers are to high and the cross bars hang down about a inch for  the tube. I can send you measurements but just looking at it I think the cross bars would hit.

Hmmm.    Can you send me a close up of what you mean?    That’s pretty disappointing.   

13 hours ago, AJK said:

Hey Jeff, regarding your seats did you do fixed or adjustable backs?

Also did you ever figure out what you do with the airbag sensors and seat belt sensors?

I went with fixed back.  There is ZERO reason for me to consider adjustable with the cage.  Love my seats.   I fixed all SRS lights except one lingering on the passenger side that I haven’t figured out yet.   I need to spend some time with resistors and see if I can find a sweet spot. I’m getting a low resistance message right now but have been too lazy to even play with it.   

• Thumbs Up 1
3 hours ago, Gruff said:

Gruff goes in to the shop Monday. Getting that PS leak looked at. I checked all of the fittings and they were all tight. Might be a hose. Hope it's not the box. 

Look into the hoses position as well. Might think about rerouting them. I am positive I saw them pinched between the track bar and the drag link on that climb where Jeff had to winch. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Hmmmm 1