“The” Cookie Monster

As for the control.  I would do the mounts that can take 2 shocks.  Ori’s ultra 4 car they added a second set of shocks and it did so much better they said.  I feel mine is great for what I want with single ori struts.  I just don’t know if they want you to also make a nitrogen charging setup work for 4 shocks at once if you run duals.  

option 2 could be add a bypass shock with the ori’s

Welds coming this weekend.   Been crazy with work and kids and won’t have any real time till Saturday.    Need to do a bunch of tack welds to check alignment of things  it I expect to be welding Sunday at the latest.  Front CO towers are here too.  Looks to fit like a damn glove.  Will probably start with welding them together just to get my feel for it first before I start on a frame.  Either them or the body mounts.  Regardless updates soon.  

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2
13 minutes ago, Weebz said:

A little progress.   Not as much as I’d like.   I’m waiting on two body mounts now.   Got the body mounts welded on and the frame rails sort of mocked up by I have a bunch of tweaking to do before I can tack.   

FC5B9FE9-7FCD-4E60-93BE-3206A6CEEB4E.jpeg

879DEFEF-B4AB-4F81-AB54-80DEACB8734C.jpeg

F43DB6F9-59AC-41C3-B463-DD87490727E0.jpeg

51BC8CB7-78DC-402C-8FF1-26B2B8E4AB55.jpeg

1F6CFC03-9B47-45B5-9B2E-85362621A71B.jpeg

Looking good!  It'll all be worth it in the long run.

• Thumbs Up 2

One frame rail welded up and ready.  The other is tacked but I’m spent.  I want to sit.   Plus I need those body mounts.   Will add some joint reinforcements per Matt’s suggestion as well but that will be next week is my guess as I’m traveling this week now.   

73C6A270-8EDE-4463-97B1-63CCFC028AA4.jpeg

98937918-D906-4ED6-9F60-D6DDCA994A21.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 4
1 hour ago, BHaner said:

Looking good!

It's almost like you know what you are doing!  🤔

shoot.  I’m winging it.  If it were not Matt being such an awesome dude giving me advice I’d be drooling on myself in the corner whimpering about how I cut my jeep apart and can’t fix it.  

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 2