Jeep Memes

BHaner

20 hours ago, Crawl2Camp said:

Love the post it notes.  😆 

I'm sure most of us could use a few in our rigs. The speedometer one is correct about mine. 

I have a friend that's owns a land surveyor business. He's asked multiple times to borrow my Jeep for a job. Also offered to just pay me to phone in sick and drive him to do some jobs on difficult terrain. Unless you have experience driving a lifted vehicle with an anti-rock, don't think I could ever loan it out. 

• Thumbs Up 1
10 minutes ago, suicideking said:

I'm sure most of us could use a few in our rigs. The speedometer one is correct about mine. 

I have a friend that's owns a land surveyor business. He's asked multiple times to borrow my Jeep for a job. Also offered to just pay me to phone in sick and drive him to do some jobs on difficult terrain. Unless you have experience driving a lifted vehicle with an anti-rock, don't think I could ever loan it out. 

Yeah I hear ya.  I worry when the wife drives mine due to the hydro assist, but she says it doesn’t bother her at all.

My post it notes would be: ignore the lit lights on the dashboard, steer with caution!, cruise control does not work, keep eye on gas gauge (needs fuel often),  hard braking not recommend do not tailgate, slam doors to shut, keep eye on coolant temps up grades, if noises bother you turn radio louder.  😆   

• Haha 1