Merch

Clearskies

It occurred to me yesterday when I put on my old hoodie from that other group we needed one of our own. 

this morning I decided to "design " on. 

I used the Logo from this group.

We can do a group order and ship individually. 

I've included a link. 

Let me know if there's interest and I'll start a group order.

https://www.customink.com/designs/41crawler/ygn0-00cj-49z6/share?pc=EMAIL-40778&utm_campaign=shared design&utm_source=share link&utm_medium=shared design&utm_content=shared desktop

Seems to me we should do some stickers too

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Clearskies said:

It occurred to me yesterday when I put on my old hoodie from that other group we needed one of our own. 

this morning I decided to "design " on. 

I used the Logo from this group.

We can do a group order and ship individually. 

I've included a link. 

Let me know if there's interest and I'll start a group order.

https://www.customink.com/designs/41crawler/ygn0-00cj-49z6/share?pc=EMAIL-40778&utm_campaign=shared design&utm_source=share link&utm_medium=shared design&utm_content=shared desktop

Seems to me we should do some stickers too

Great idea Don!

I'm in for 2. 

Alright, it's a bit more than I anticipated but here's the link.

https://www.customink.com/g/ygn0-00cj-49z6?pc=TXN-173480&utm_campaign=gof_org_open&utm_content=body_gof2&utm_medium=email&utm_source=gof_org_txn

We have 14 days to order, each person pays individually and it will be shipped directly to you. 

I had to give a minimum amount expected and I decided 10.. we can order more but that's the minimum. 

I think I'll order 2.. 

• Like 1
On 1/19/2022 at 1:30 PM, Clearskies said:

It looked fine but if there is one I'll try to update it

Don, do we have to meet the 10 orders for them to make? And and can you see how many are in process? I have another connection for t shirts and sweaters I can reach out to if needed.

10 hours ago, SUFA5160 said:

Alan,

Do we have any swag drop planned? ill be down for some T's and hoodies!!!!!!!

May be ECJ daughter can make some cool design for us. 

Thanks 

The stuff I ordered originally is all gone. I was testing this other print on demand company and it was hit and miss on some of the material. I have been looking into this other Avenue but it's a monthly fee and potentially there could be months where I'm paying for nothing.

I'm picky when it comes to t-shirts and sweatshirt material. I hate getting free t-shirts that are like the one wear wash. A few of the t-shirts I tested with this last company like one out of the four actually were a good quality t-shirt.

I spent some time picking out the hoodies the first time and I would bet everybody would agree that the sweaters were good zip up hoodies.

I also tested Teespring and their t-shirts are fucking garbage just shitty fits and horrible prints.

2 hours ago, AJK said:

I also tested Teespring and their t-shirts are fucking garbage just shitty fits and horrible prints.

Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel...    🤣