Jeep Dogs !

Jetlau3

21 minutes ago, AxK said:

Good looking pup. My boxer freaks out in the jeep. The intention was to bring him everywhere but hes like "Naw Dawg I aint sitting in here while you climb that shit."

My lab is about the same.  Won't sit still.  Front seat, back seat, front seat, back seat, LAP, elbow, back seat, front seat...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have 3 dogs, unfortunately none like to ride in the Jeep.

The big golden doodle (everyone thinks he's a pyrenes) is over 100lbs and is around 11 years old. He can't get into the Jeep without a lot of help. Plus he gets car sick on long trips and will make a mess...

The boxer has nervous digestive issues and would have a 'code brown' in the back seat if left there for too long. He's about a year and a half old, we're still trying to find a fix for his issues.

The Yorkie is just a nervous wreck. If you take him in the car he shakes an whines the whole time. 

So I'm 0 for 3 with Jeep dogs. Though they're fun at home lol. 

Names:

Boxer - Winston

Golden Doodle - Leroy

Yorkie - Yoda (because he has Yoda ears)

3dogs.thumb.jpg.9ac8c5bf05dfc4d0a1ea30bff7bd84de.jpg

Caption for this one: Do we need a safe word? Are you ok in there? 

dogs-WY.thumb.jpg.5ffcfe549e6e77401bdea42765452ac9.jpg

WinCouch.thumb.jpg.0497644bf9d4812c7b385cd026c7d7ed.jpg

The boxer is my favorite. He's my third boxer and we got him as our 'Covid therapy' dog. The kids were depressed during the lockdown. Figured he would cheer them up, and he did. He's a ball of energy unlike the other two, which are both over 10 years old. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
11 hours ago, Crawl2Camp said:

Really really sorry to hear about your loss.   Prayers and thoughts for you and your family.  

1 hour ago, MIOffroadCustoms said:

Sorry to hear about Riley Jerry 😢, your family is in our prayers.  🙏

11 hours ago, Crawl2Camp said:

Really really sorry to hear about your loss.   Prayers and thoughts for you and your family.  

Appreciate it greatly. She was my once in a lifetime friend. Seems like we all have that one dog like her....